Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School-With Style

Daughter number two is a senior this year!

REALLY????

Just last week I was wondering if she would ever walk normally because she thought she was a horse & therefore GALLOPED every where she went. 


That WAS last week, right???

Maybe not. 

Well what DID happen last week is that she started her Senior year of high school. She & I are on the same page when it comes to wanting cooler accessories than everyone else. HA!!  So,
she wanted me to make her a new tote bag & it had to have a reference to her status (hey! It was hard earned!!). 

After some collaboration & some surfing & some shopping, here is what we came up with. 


I personally am DONE with keeping calm, but the teens....not so much. She loves it. 

I do think it turned out really cute & this bag is so multi-functional & easy to embellish in any way you can think of. 

I have made these as:

Diaper bags

Dolly diaper bags (much smaller)

Bible bag

Multi-purpose tote bag

School bag

Dance class bag


Whatever you need a bag for...I can make it. 

I can also add multiple colors of fabric on the outside, as well as pockets inside & out. 

I can embroider large designs like this one as well as something as simple as a monogram. 

Need a bag? 

 Let me know!

Email me at:
Diayoung (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
And we can get the ball rolling on your customized tote bag. 

OH!  Christmas will be here before you know it!!!  These make AWESOME gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment